First off, I just want to say thank you so much Manessah for not only nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award, but also for being such a kind and genuine soul! You have been so dedicated to my blog ever since we started following each other, and I really appreciate that you continue to read and enjoy my content:)
Everyone should go follow Manessah B! She does such a good job with engaging with her followers, and her blog, Couch Talks, Wisdom, and a Cup of Joe is so interesting to read! The name is perfect!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the questions you are asked
- Nominate other bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My Best Blog Posts
Manessah’s Questions for Me
1. Which would you rather do if you were bored: Bond with nature, or stay in and binge on old movies?
It definitely depends on the weather! If it was raining, there is nothing more I love to do than stay in and stay warm while watching movies, MAINLY Disney:) But if it’s sunny and warm outside, I love to go hiking and be one with nature. It’s nice to put everything down and just be present in the moment.
2. What is your favorite season?
My favorite season does not have a name! It’s the season right between summer and fall when it’s not too hot and the days are still a little long, but you can feel a pinch of autumn in the air. The trees are starting to turn from green to orange and brown and red, but only slightly. I love THAT season.
3.If you could leave one piece of advice for the future generations, what would it be?
TAKE CARE OF THE PLANET. You may not see how what you are doing right now can make a big impact years later, but please make a conscious effort to do your part!
4. If your neighborhood was under attack by zombies, would you try to be a hero and save the people who have not been infected, or would you hide in a secret bunker that no one knows about, except you, and let someone else do the dirty work?
As bad as this sounds, I would make sure my loved ones are safe and with me, and then we’re all hiding in that secret bunker!
5. What is a life lesson you are thankful you learned?
To be okay with yourself. No matter what! You are you, and if you don’t love yourself, then don’t expect others to, either.
My Questions for the Nominees
- Do you have a writing routine? Do you have to do one specific thing or be in one specific place to be able to write?
- How long have you had your blog and how did you grow your following?
- If you could tell your followers one thing that they did not know about you, what would it be?
- What inspires you to write?
- Would you rather have to say everything that comes to your mind or never be able to say anything again?
- $20,000 to do nothing, or you could get $200,000 if you can pick a number to guess 1 through 5?
- If a close friend murdered someone for a good reason, but they told you not to go to the police, how would you help them dispose of the body? Or would you turn them in?
- If you only had one more blog post to write, what would be your last words?
Thank you so much, Manessah B, and I look forward to reading more of your posts!
And as always, subscribe to my blog via email! Just look to your right and fill in your information so that you can get updates straight from your email on my most recent posts!